Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Greetings

For this assignment, I am to create a blog about a learning concept. The learning concept I have chosen is motivation. Motivation is the one of the most important concepts in learning, because motivation is the driving force of learning. During my duration of blogging, I will discuss the definition, importance, usage and applications, advantages/disadvantages, and theories that incorporate motivation. Please be kind, this is my first blog. Hope you all enjoy and LEARN something new.

MH

2 comments:

  1. Mary Helen,
    I've enjoyed reading your blog and even got a little motivated to improve my motivation when I only scored a 41 on the quiz! Great job! P.S. Your profile picture epitomizes what we all look like about 95% of the time...laptop in hand! :)
    Stephanie Luman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary , you done a great job on motivation

    ReplyDelete